Thursday 24 January 2008

Things to do.......

I have decided upon reflection that I am going to first concentrate on the following;

To practice shooting either on report or simo pairs in order to maximise the practice opportunity. This does mean that I will need to be more organised when I go shooting.

I will need to shoot with other people whenever possible in order to maximise shooting pairs as often as possible.

I am also going to get into the habit of shooting birds earlier so that I will have more control. Apparently by shooting the clay while it is under power it is easier to hit..... in addition I will then have longer on the second bird. This flys in the face of my latent ability of shooting clays on the drop.... which for me at least is easier.

I will also spend time on the towers.

I might be shooting in Leicestershire somewhere with Johnny T on Sunday...... to add to my cpsa ranking.........

I will practice on Saturday in the hope of building my confidence on the towers and maybe coming up with a strategy that I am happy with.

I shoot at Sporting Targets Corporate Entertainment and Clay Pigeon Shooting ground in Bedfordshire.

No comments: