Monday 7 January 2008

Positive mental attitude!

The weekend went very well from a shooting perspective. I spent Saturday afternoon at Sporting Targets clay pigeon shooting ground with Johnny T and Randal. I am determined to keep my concentration, to prepare properly and to make sure that my set up is spot on for each clay.

We start off where I finished last time in the basin with a sportac. This was a little less successful than last time but that was to be expected as I needed to warm up and get my eye in. In spite of going straight in I impressed myself by concentrating throughout and killing several pairs including one simultaneous pair!! Promptly followed by missing an easy going away bird...... the usual reason, I had already killed it in my mind so I failed to respect this "easy" bird and it showed me the error of my ways!

No comments: