Tuesday 22 January 2008

My First Competition - part 2

As we went behind the clubhouse at Sporting Targets I felt that all was going ok and this must be about the half way stage.

Behind the clubhouse we had a pair of crossers that looked easier than I made them, but I still walked away with over 50% so was happy enough.

We next headed for the heavily waterlogged 1st bay... I forget its proper title! Hear we shot from the top of some stairs at a pair on report below us, one going away the second incoming. The thing I learnt about these is that they needed more lead than I initially gave them. I left the stand 4/6 which as I missed the first two finding them I was very pleased with.

Next was the tower...................

I shoot at Sporting Targets Clay Shooting ground in Riseley, Bedfordshire.

No comments: