Thursday 15 May 2008

My first "Not" win!

I stopped by the Grange farm website to have a look at the scores for the comp on the 11th and blow me if I wasn't showing as 3rd equal on 66/100.

Now while it would be nice to jump up and down at this point and say yippee in only 6 months I have got into the prize money..... I do believe that my original scoring was correct (see last post) and that they must have made an error with their maths.

I called them today to report the matter so that they can have a recount and demote me to where I should be!

Where is the glory in a false win... or 3rd in this case?

When I do pick up my first prize money I want to do it knowing that I have really achieved the result. There is an outside possibility that I did add the scores wrong, but I am sure there were 44 "0"s on the sheet so I doubt it!!

No comments: