Thursday 7 February 2008

Unidentified shooting injury

I have now developed what I can only describe as a USI or Unidentified Shooting Injury! It began as a little niggle in my right shoulder and is now severe pain in both shoulders. I am a little concerned that it is getting worse not better, and it seems to be focused in my triceps so I am working on the theory that it will get better in time once my arms get used to shooting. It must just be that I am using different muscles and they are not used to the forces etc.

The question is do I rest them as much as possible of weight train as much as possible??

The last thing I want to do is cut back on my shooting unless it as absolutely necessary.

I shoot at Sporting Targets Corporate Entertainment and Clay Pigeon Shooting ground in Bedfordshire.

No comments: