Monday 4 February 2008

Saturdays practice continued.......

The compac in the basin at Sporting targets was a different proposition to the last time I shot it. It was different as it so often is and was much more challenging than I found it before. I shot a 13 and Randall shot a 12 which gives you some idea of how tough we found it.

It was however great practice and I felt I was learning lots trying to work out some targets that I was less used to.

I finished off with another round of skeet shooting. This went slightly better than the earlier go and I scored 17 which is acceptable I think. I let myself down by hanging on the targets too long which I am addressing. The targets that I took on early were a moderate success, and the practice of pairs is very good for me as it is speeding me up.

Overall I think I achieved lots as I have sorted my gun mount issues and am more aware of the need to shoot earlier where possible.

I shoot at Sporting Targets Corporate Entertainment and Clay Pigeon Shooting ground in Bedfordshire.

No comments: