Monday 28 July 2008

Another attempt at the High Tower Challenge

I was convinced last time I shot the high tower challenge at Sporting Targets that I could do better than I had. The interesting thing about clay pigeon shooting is that it can it can deceive you and have you believe that anything is possible.
I had one last go at improving my score from 23 up into the high 20's. I was certain that I should be able to hit all of the close fast birds which would easily add 6 to my score.

Try as I might though it didn't happen like that. The first round I shot another 23 which I was pleased with, but then backed it up with a shocking 20 on my secnd round. It turns out that hitting those six targets isn't as easy as I had thought it would be...... oh well, there is always next year!

No comments: