Sunday 6 April 2008

100 registered somewhere in a wood near Oxford

Even though I am not totally sure where I went (near Bicester I think) I had a great experience shooting in the trees of a wood. I surpassed my expectations with a 64 whichwas the best I have ever shot (by quite a margin). There were a few stands that I struggled with , one in the trees that I failed to pick up until after the spot where Johnny T had shot it! No wonder then that I missed it alot! I had a few issues with some rising 1/4 ing birds, but also got 10/10 on one stand and a 7/8 on another. Over all I was very pleased with progress and am looking forward to a competition every weekend this month. I had hoped to score a 65 by the end of the month, now, I might push it and aim for a 70.... which would be unbelievable if I could do it.

No comments: